Monday, July 15, 2013

Rebel Chopper personal project

So, not too long ago...I had this idea of a low slung, ugly, oily chopper in mind. It hasn't left my brain like most everything else, so I figured I'd try to work it out. The fiction is....this bike was home built by a badass who either doesn't care, or doesn't know how to build a safe, pleasant to ride machine. Eventually, I want it to look like it was built out of hand crafted bits and found parts...but I'm still working the final look out. It's a process!

20130823 - decided to draw it from scratch and slightly re-imagine it.












20130726 - got the rear wheel assembly and seat put together










20130725 - sketches and ideas for the rear end of the rebel chopper. I've been messing with Google Sketchup a bit...and from the look of things....this may become part of my pipeline.











Initial first pass type sketches. General proportions and design

No comments:

Post a Comment